How to survive a trip with friends Here are the best tips!
We know that the most common thing to do is travel with all your friends and make it a party. Going to the beach is one of the most popular destinations, but backpacking trips to Europe or Las Vegas are also. The truth is that no matter where you go, the important thing is to have a good time and avoid drama because even the best of friends surprise us when it comes to travelling.
- It’s hard to believe but choose your friends wisely. Really, there are friends for everything, and even if they are your best friend for life, maybe you don’t get on well with them when travelling and you will probably end up fighting. Find someone similar to you, with the same likes and dislikes, experiences or even food.
- Plan ahead. We know that there are always surprises on trips, but they should be as few as possible so that you have everything well organised and don’t have a bad time. Plan together or leave someone in charge so that you don’t have any mishaps that will make you lose your temper.
- Choose good experiences. If you don’t like an activity say so, the truth is that you don’t have to do something you don’t like and neither do your friends. You can reach a middle ground or do things that everyone likes. Learn to negotiate, don’t impose your will, don’t want to take all the control, dialogue and learn to compromise.
- Respect each other’s schedules. It’s horrible if someone is ready and the other is hours late, especially the first few days when you usually get the most out of doing more things. Don’t be lazy, if you’re the one who’s late, get up earlier, because if you keep doing this, you’re bound to end up angry.
- 5. Yes, we know we have strange habits at home, like not covering the pasta or leaving the towel or clothes lying around. Believe it or not, these are important things in living together and quite annoying for some. So for a few days, be as civilised, clean and tidy as you can.